GAME OF THRONES: The Touring Exhibition will give fans around the world an opportunity to step inside Westeros and the lands beyond.
Inspired by and filled with the breathtaking images and enthralling artifacts from the hit HBO series GAME OF THRONES, this all-new exhibition will drop fans into the center of the Seven Kingdoms for an up-close and personal look at authentic props, costumes and set decorations from the show.
Featuring a unique mix of immersive environments, interactives, and multimedia content, visitors will experience the mythical lands of Westeros and Essos and relive the trials and tribulations of the series’ nobles and common folk alike who struggle for survival in the shadow of the Iron Throne.
Visitors to the exhibition will see displays of costumes, props, weapons and armor and will explore several dynamic themed exhibition areas featuring series settings such as:
- The wintry landscapes of the North
- The tree-lined pathway of the Kingsroad
- The regal settings of King’s Landing,
- The conquered city of Meereen with its garrisons of Unsullied warriors and the loyalists of House Targaryen
- Iconic settings like the House of Black and White
- The home of the Night’s Watch --- Castle Black
- And the frozen lands Beyond the Wall
- The show stopping centerpiece of the Iron Throne Room, where visitors can gaze upon the Westerosi seat of power in all its foreboding glory
Bend the knee… and experience GAME OF THRONES: The Touring Exhibition.