GAME OF THRONES: The Touring Exhibition Extends Belfast Stop Until 8th September!Aug 13, 2019
We're excited to announce that GAME OF THRONES: The Touring Exhibition has been extended in Belfast until 8th September!!
To celebrate, for our final month in the UK and Ireland we have unveiled our ultimate must-see list within the exhibition for fans who are missing GAME OF THRONES and want to re-experience the world of Westeros and the trials and tribulations for the Iron Throne!
Judith Owens, Chief Executive of TBL International, commented, “For almost a decade, GAME OF THRONES has taken us on a wild journey full of White Walkers, dragons, and some of the most brilliant battle scenes that have ever been seen on the small screen. Fans now have only one month to see some of these props, costumes and settings used in the making of the show while the exhibition is still in the UK and Ireland. Designed especially by GES Events in collaboration with HBO® Licensing and Retail, we’ve pulled together a must-see list for fans, including items seen in the final season.”
Come along to TEC Belfast and see:
- The skull of Balerion the Dread, as well as the other ancient dragon skulls from the catacombs in Kings Landing – exclusive to the Belfast stop.
- The sacred crypt of Winterfell as seen in the recent season.
- The Valyrian steel dagger used to kill the Night King.
- Vital props such as Melisandre’s signature necklace and Jamie Lannister’s golden hand.
- The costumes of the Mother of Dragons, Jon Snow, Cersei and Jamie Lannister, Arya and Sansa Stark and the Hound.
- The home of the Night’s Watch, Castle Black, and the frozen lands beyond the wall.
- The iconic Iron Throne.
Fans will be able to snap a photo on the Iron Throne, pose with the sword of their favourite character, appear in the Hall of Faces, climb The Wall, and even fly on a CGI dragon!